Got questions? We’ve got answers!
Package prices (including all Non-Hunting Companion prices) include:
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks & Dinner
- Room Stay
- Guide Fee
- Preparation of skins in the field
- Animal Trophy Fee
- Wi-Fi use at lodge
- (You can add trout fishing in March/April and duck hunting in May – additional fees apply)
Additional fees include:
- Air Fare
- Car Rental if desired
- Hard Liquor (which can be purchased at Duty Free after you land in NZ)
- Taxidermy fees Gratuities/Tips
(to help keep good young guides in our great sport and to ensure excellent seasonal help always return. Gratuity envelopes will be provided. Tips should be paid in US Dollars and are upon hunter’s preferences. General rule of thumb is to prepare for a combined total of 10% gratuity for guides and staff.)
Please note this gear list is what typically we would use ourselves, it’s not set in stone and some gear is seasonal. If you have any questions, please ask. We have extra gear available if something gets left behind, sizes not guaranteed.
Although we cannot predict the weather, generally March brings end of summer conditions where it is warm and the days are long (nightfall is around 9:30 PM). April & May is fall with frosty cold mornings and afternoons that warm up to the mid-70’s . Dressing in layers is key during this time. June & July is winter so it’s cold with chances of snow. Bundle up!